Clean F Word Challenge Day Five

2:44 AM

10 September 2008.

I went on my first date with my now husband. Our first date was a cinema date to see the new comedy at the time, Tropic Thunder. Such a funny movie and the start of a wonderful new life. 8 years later and we are happily married and on our way through an amazing adventure together. We have so many plans for our life and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to spend my life with.


Because today was a very special occasion Ross and I went out for a date night to celebrate. It was a lovely evening and we decided to spoil ourselves. One of our favourite restaurants is a Thai place called 'Pranee's Thai' it is at Brighton in South Australia and it is AMAZING. No exaggerating at all this place is da bomb!

They have a vegetarian menu that I love as well. It is really authentic flavours and the staff are o friendly and welcoming.

So we headed there for dinner. I went a little over the top with choices because......special occasion!!
Here is what we chose: 


Ross's Choice: Sweet & Sour Pork & Veg

My choice: Salt & Pepper Squid

Shared choice: Pad Thai
It was all so delicious. The salt & pepper squid is the best I have ever had ever!! If they could put this flavouring on tofu it would be even better for me. But like I said I was splurging today for the special occasion. This is how life should be.

For the rest of my day the menu was as follows:

Breakfast: Peanut Butter and Honey on toast
Snack: Latte with almond milk
Lunch: Sweet Potato Fries
Snack: Banana
Dinner: Thai Food

An easy day and a day full of delicious foods.

Stay Happy & Healthy
Liane Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter