Clean F Word Challenge Day Eight & Nine

5:59 AM

Life is turning some more corners yet again. The last couple of days I have been looking at different pathways to take for my future. I still haven't decided on anything concrete but I am definitely looking at a whole bunch of alternatives.

The fact that there are so many options that I would love to explore gives me so much excitement. My bucket list is forever growing and I am always on the look out for more of life's experiences. There are so many things I would love to learn like nutrition, psychology, history and minimalism and I would also love to get involved in volunteer work and lots of travelling.

I want to live life to the fullest and also give to others whether that is through teaching, helping or caring for others. I don't want to be tied down to one thing. It has taken me a long time to reach this level of confidence and satisfaction in myself. Admitting to myself that I am not somebody that wants to be tied down to one thing has been a huge step for me. I have always been under the belief that I had to be brilliant at one thing. That I had to choose one career to be succesful. Now I believe that the person I am is always going to be learning and growing. I seek everything that the wide world has to offer and i'm happy and excited to get out there and venture into the unknown. This is my life now and i'm finally happy with where it may go.

The last week has really been one of many thoughts, ideas and revelations. You will all see many changes in me over the coming months, I am sure. I am so excited to be able to have this platform to share all my adventures and what I learn from life. My blog makes me incredibly happy.

Okay now that I have shared some of my deep dark thoughts from the week, let's get back onto the whole food topic. Today was a pretty good day food wise.



Breakfast: Turmeric Tropical Smoothie
Snack: Dried Mango
Lunch: Minestrone Soup
Snack: Peanut Butter Toast
Dinner: Salmon Capsicum Pesto Spaghetti

Ohhh another exciting moment from this week......I discovered the fun world of op shopping!! I spent a whole day this week just browsing several secondhand shops at Darlington and I am a total fan. Completely hooked. Check out these amazing bargains I picked up. Just $30 in total!!


There is a Forever New dress in there folks! I'm certainly going to make this a regular thing.

I would love to do some blogs on minimalism soon as I venture into that. Stay tuned.

Stay Happy & Healthy
Liane Xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter