Blogmas 2015 - day 12

5:55 PM

It was a weird day in Adelaide today. I woke up to the sun shining and it was gross humid heat, then I got to work at 8.30am and it was cloudy. By lunchtime there was a mini thunderstorm and then more heat. It just couldn't decide what it wanted to do today. I think the rest of the week is going to be a heat wave. Yay! (insert sarcastic tone here).

After work I went for a food shop with the hubby. Shopping vegan style is so much fun. The colours in my trolley were so amazing, like a rainbow of awesomeness. I have found a few awesome healthier snacks this week. First up is these Lentil Chips that a work friend got for me the other day.

I haven't tried the Hummus or Quinoa ones yet but I can say that the Lentil ones are bloody amazing and I am totally hooked. They are way better than regular potato chips but obviously I only eat them in moderation. They are a great treat though and I think it is really good if you can find these little gems that are still treats but not crazily unhealthy for you.

Another yummy vegan treat I have found that I have also been eating is Alter Eco's Dark Mint Chocolate. Alter Eco are awesome because they are organic, fair trade and they have sustainable practices. They are basically just awesome. They have quite a few vegan products but the Dark Mint Chocolate is my favourite.


If you would like to find out more about Alter Eco you can check out their website here: http://www.alterecofoods.com/

The website is really interesting to read through and you can order online. I buy my chocolate from Coles but I think I might look into ordering online as I would love to try their quinoa and rice.

Now i'm off to curl up in bed and watch some cooking shows!

Stay Happy and Healthy
Liane Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter