Blogmas 2015 - Day 11

3:21 AM

Carols by Candlelight 2015 


Yay! The day I have been waiting for, for so long. Carols by Candlelight at Elder Park. I normally go with my family but this year the kids were busy with their other parents and my husband wasn't as interested in carols as I was so I invited the girls from work and we went and had lots of fun.

I went to my friend's house and we caught the tram in to the city with our picnic/cooler bags, some drinks, folding chairs and a picnic rug. Our other friend met us down there with her husband and two kids. It was such a nice night and we had so much fun.

I must admit the actual show was a little disappointing. It wasn't as organised and flowing as usual. Even Santa was a little lacking in excitement this year but we still made our own fun and the fireworks were amazing. The best I have seen at Carols so far.

For our mini picnic I took some lentil chips, a banana, cucumber sandwiches and some vegan chocolate. yum yum yum!

As far as this new eating plan I am on I haven't been missing anything like I thought I would. I haven't even thought about dairy and the only thing I have thought about eating is maybe eggs. Apart from that I have been quite happy with my mostly vegan diet. So the diet continues and lets hope I can see some changes by the end of the month regarding my health and fitness.

Here are some pics from today's city adventure :D



Stay Happy and Healthy
Liane Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter