24 Days of Blogmas - Day 7

12:57 AM

It's getting closer and closer to Christmas and I am getting more and more excited every day! Tonight I am going to watch one of my favourite Christmas movies, Love Actually! YAY!! while curled up in bed eating a Mr Kipling Mince Pie with brandy custard.......yum yum yum! One of my naughty pleasures :P



This morning I woke up a little too late to head down for a jog on the beach but I didn't let that stop me. I got up at 6am this morning and did a quick round of a workout I found on pinterest.

After one round I threw my shoes on and got the Husband out of bed and we did a quick walk around the block. I am really hoping that I can keep this up and get much fitter and healthier. I am really loving being outside especially in the mornings it makes me feel great. Since I have been working full time inside I have noticed that I miss being outside a lot. I really enjoy the fresh air.

I have also been looking at buying a new bike. Still just an idea at the moment but it could be good fun if I can manage to stay on it and not die from my clumsiness.

Here are some pics from our morning adventure.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter