What I Ate Wednesday

12:24 AM

Here is a quick recap of what I have been eating this week. I have been LOVING taking my lunches into work with me. So much more nutritious and I can't believe how easy it is to prep if you just put a couple of hours a week aside.

Some of the new things I tried this week have been:



Organic yoghurt from five:am 
Scrambled eggs with avocado, salmon and cherry tomatoes
Chicken Caeser Pasta Salad
Vegan Black Bean Burgers with Sweet Potato Chips 
Veggie Bake 

I also had my trusty lemon water every morning and when I felt like dessert one night while watching TV I made a quick bowl of chopped fruit and Greek honey yoghurt. Yum! 

My 11 year old polished off two big bowls of the chicken Caeser pasta salad! That was a big winner and so easy to throw together. I made the pasta in the morning before I went to work and then when I was home just fried up some chicken and bacon and threw it all together. It was delicious.

Stay Happy and Healthy
Liane Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter