Motivational Monday - Songs that Motivate Me

3:28 AM

image found on pinterest
Today I thought I would share with you all some of my favourite motivational songs. The songs I listen to when I need to empower myself to get up and go. Songs that push me or make me feel like I can do anything I put my mind to.

Songs have always been a huge influence in my life. No matter what I am feeling there is always a song that expresses my feelings or makes me feel better. Music is one of my most favourite joys alongside reading.

Because I have not had a very good week as far as keeping motivated goes I thought I would start this week full of positivity and what better way than throwing on some tunes and getting my spirit back. I hope you enjoy.

My top ten motivational songs:

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Monty Pythons

 

The Show Must Go On - Queen

Aint No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye

I'm Still Standing - Elton John 


Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae


Gold - Spandau Ballet


Man In the Mirror - Michael Jackson (luther vandross, 98degrees and Usher)


When You Believe - Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey



Ease On Down the Road - The Wiz


Let me know what your favourite motivational songs are :D 

Stay Happy and Healthy
Liane Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Clean F Word on Facebook

My Twitter